Stirling University of Stirling
The University of Stirling, located in the very heart of central Scotland, with its own on-campus hotel, is Scotland’s largest conference campus. It offers a variety of delegate accommodation and packages to suit a range of conferences and events all in one location.
We offer everything you need to run a successful meeting, event or conference, including bespoke conference packages to suit all needs.Enquire about this Venue
Well connected from the heart of Scotland
• Located in central Scotland & easily accessible from across the UK
• 10 minutes’ drive from Stirling city centre
• 40 minutes’ drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh - both with international airports
• 10 minutes’ drive to Stirling train station
• Situated within the stunning 330 acre grounds of the University of Stirling
• Excellent transport connections to Scotland’s road, rail and air network
• Complimentary car parking
|Summary of facilities and capacities|
|Vacation availability||Year round anytime|
|Theatre style (maximum)||1600||466|
|Cabaret style (maximum)||120||120|
|Exam style (maximum)||290||290|
|Boardroom style (maximum)||44||44|
|Banquets & formal dinner (maximum)||330||330|
|Hotel style bedrooms (max)||100||100|
|University style bedrooms (max)||2000||N/A|
|Day delegate rates from||£30.00||£30.00|
|24HR rates from||£100.00||£135.00|
|Meeting room only rates from||£104.16||£104.16|
|B&B rates from||£41.66||£74.16|
The University of Stirling Campus enjoys an impressive location in central Scotland with 330 acres of stunning grounds. It offers a unique location with conference, exhibition, meeting, entertainment and sports facilities all within walking distance of over 2000 on-campus bedrooms.
We have the flexibility of 120 individual conference suites and auditoriums to adapt to the needs of your conference, including accommodation requirements.
Offering multiple configurations of room type from 6 to 1600 delegates for all requirements including plenary, exhibition, break-out sessions, hospitality receptions, gala dinners and award ceremonies.
Customised packages available to meet all of your needs.
The University is home to Scotland’s University for sporting excellence with free access for delegates and guests to our award winning sporting facilities including an Olympic size swimming pool, sports halls, tennis courts, athletic track and state of the art gym.
The campus features :
• 15 miles of walks and cycle paths
• Its own on-campus hotel open 365 days a year
• Cinema and Arts Centre
• ATM cashpoint
• Electric bikes for hire
• Bus hub
• 11 food & drink outlets, coffee shops including Starbucks