BUSINESS SUPPORT AND TRAINING PACKAGES
As an industry, we need to build and prepare for the future, to retain and support our existing teams, and when recruiting new people.
Customers are also operating in a changing landscape so let’s make sure your teams are ready to deliver for them.
There is a distinct advantage of training both teams and individuals:
1. Improved employee performance = better customer satisfaction = more opportunity = ROI Your customers know from the first interaction how well your staff are trained in their role. Training helps give staff focus, confidence, structure and process offering greater customer experience and customers desire to return
2. Employee satisfaction & retention, training your staff can help you retain them and is a valuable method to keep employees engaged, inspired and informed, and keep your business ahead of the curve
3. ROI, simple processes to measure success and positive outcomes. ROI can be easily demonstrated, for example through effective enquiry handling training achieving improved conversion, better diary management and increased enquiries.
We passionately believe we can help and support your teams to be on their A Game our courses have been developed as a direct result of consultation with AVS members and feedback received, these targeted programmes have been created with the purpose of supporting your venues using a team of highly experienced hospitality trainers.
PAJE LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ACADEMIC VENUE SOLUTIONS
Paje Consultancy are specialists in hotels, venues and conference centres. We can help you and your team develop top class skills in the meetings and conference market.
Take the opportunity to invest in you and your team and be the best you can be!
You can join one of our regularly held open courses at Paje Learning and Development Academy or choose one of our ‘off the shelf’ courses for your own team and this can be run exclusively for your business or a cluster of businesses.
We run our training in both classroom and virtual classroom formats, where the trainer hosts the course live online. Virtual classroom courses offer the advantage of no travel for your attendees, therefore less time and less cost. They work in a very similar way to classroom courses with presentations via a shared screen, wipe boards for group activities, breakout ‘rooms’ for discussions and syndicate work, videos and Q&A sessions.
Browse the array of training topics we offer and contact us to find out more about how we can run one of these courses for your business or tailor make a course to your exact requirements.
Alternatively skip straight to our Learning & Development Academy to look at our schedule of open courses.
Our exceptional trainers with vast experience in all areas of venues, hotels and hospitality can create courses specifically to meet your learning and development needs. Courses can be tailored to convey your culture, values and company ethos. Ask about our experience in running Sales Academies and Customer Service Programs and see below for the scope of training we offer:
- Conference & Event Enquiry Handling
- Delivering Exceptional Showrounds
- Virtual Showrounds
- Revenue Management Excellence
- Proactive Research & Telesales
- Professional Proactive Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Account Management
- Selling at Exhibitions
- How to use Video in Sales
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Practical Digital Marketing Skills
- Social Media Strategy and Content
- Introduction to PR
- Email Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Plans and Budgeting
Management & Operations
- Customer Service Excellence
- Fantastic Frontline Delivery
- Creating a Sales Culture in your venue
- Operating Commercially within a University Landscape
- Crucial Commercial Skills
- Managing People
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Mental Health First Aid
Please contact Joanne Da Silva at Paje Consultancy on email@example.com or call her on Tel: 07523 372126
And to gain the 10% discount as AVS members please quote “AVS10” when booking with us.