Leeds The University of Law
With campuses across the country, The University of Law have a wide variety of lecture theatres, classrooms, meeting rooms and function spaces available for hire.
Each campus boasts well-equipped event spaces providing a comfortable and stimulating environment.Enquire about this Venue
Location and transport information
Choose from a range of prime locations across the UK, each campus provides a first-class learning environment for any conference or event.
The Leeds campus is located at the heart of the city and just five minutes’ walk from the railway station.
Manchester campus is also located in the heart of the city, and a 10 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station.
The University of Law Birmingham is situated in the Jewellery Quarter of the UK’s second largest city. The campus is a 2 minute walk from St. Paul’s Metro Tram stop.
Located in the heart of the capital their campuses in Bloomsbury and Moorgate are very accessible with many tube, rail and bus routes nearby.
Bristol is a dynamic and exciting place to host events, located in the Temple Circus area of the city, with good links by public transport.
|Summary of facilities and capacities|
July, August and September
|Year round anytime|
|Theatre style (maximum)||145||145|
|Cabaret style (maximum)||90||90|
|Exam style (maximum)||100||100|
|Boardroom style (maximum)||30||30|
|Exhibition space (sq metres)||240||240|
|Day delegate rates from||£23.00||£23.00|
|Meeting room only rates from||£150.00||£150.00|
Meeting and event spaces that inspire
With small meeting rooms, unique creative spaces and traditional boardrooms - The University of Law have something for everyone. Every event is different and they will work with you to make sure you get the right space - no matter your size, budget or needs.
As a professional law school they strive to create a modern and professional learning environment. Ideal for single events or longer courses where image and central location is important.
Their facilities provide a first-class, professional learning environment in locations close to thriving commercial areas, leading law firms and transport links.
- Leeds - This campus has 12 classrooms, two flexible large group spaces, a mock court rooms and breakout areas. Plus a top floor roof terrace, a perfect backdrop for a drinks reception.
- Manchester - Has three large flexible lecture spaces and has numerous classrooms and breakout areas, ideal for a range of events.
- Birmingham - With a choice of 17 classrooms and a 150 seat lecture theatre, plus a range of breakout areas, you're sure to find the right space for your event.
- London - There's an impressive range of event spaces at their Moorgate and Bloomsbury sites, from lecture theatres to large breakout areas.
- Bristol - Choose from 11 spaces ideal conferences, congressess, seminars and much more.
Each campus houses numerous workshop rooms, large group spaces, meeting rooms, a library, a café and study areas. Rooms are equipped with AV equipment plus a facilities team onsite to help prepare for the event and make it a success. Free wi-fi is also available onsite.
Delegates can purchase refreshments and food from in-house catering outlet and relax in break-out areas. Vending machines and water fountains are also available. Private catering can be provided by arrangement.