Nottingham Nottingham Conference Centre
Nottingham Conference Centre is situated in the heart of the City. NCC offers dedicated event spaces fully equipped with the latest AV and catering facilities.
Day delegate rates deliver everything required to hold corporate events, group meetings, conferences, exhibitions and private functions. Whether it’s a large awards ceremony, formal dinner or training seminar, their event spaces can be transformed to meet your event needs.Enquire about this Venue
Location and transport information
Nottingham Conference Centre is in the heart of the city and is conveniently located within easy reach of the M1 motorway.
Only one mile from Nottingham Train Station, where guests can travel 90 minutes direct from central London and 30 minute drive of East Midlands Airport. Dedicated tram stop right outside of the venue.
|Summary of facilities and capacities|
|Vacation availability||Year round anytime|
|Theatre style (maximum)||450||450|
|Cabaret style (maximum)||88||88|
|Exam style (maximum)||70||70|
|Boardroom style (maximum)||40||40|
|Exhibition space (sq metres)||875||875|
|Banquets & formal dinner (maximum)||300||300|
|University style bedrooms (max)||1000||1000|
|Day delegate rates from||£35.00||£35.00|
|Meeting room only rates from||£300.00||£300.00|
Meeting and event spaces that inspire
NCC has become firmly established as one of the East Midland's premier events venues, hosting more than 500 client events every year. From informal meetings, training seminars and presentations, to tradeshows, exhibitions and conferences, first class customer service and specialist event management expertise ensure every event is a success.
With large open plan function rooms, purpose built meeting rooms and adjacent breakout spaces, the newly renovated conference facilities at Nottingham Conference Centre provides vibrant and modern spaces for your business needs. From large tiered lecture theatres to naturally lit meeting rooms and spacious executive boardrooms, all of their rooms are fully equipped with state of the art audiovisual technology and include free WiFi access throughout.
Whether you're organising a private meeting with clients, holding one-to-one interviews or require a large open plan space for a product launch or corporate event, their range of modern conference rooms and fully equipped meeting rooms offer a practical, professional environment that's well suited to conferences, meeting and training events.
- All inclusive day delegate rate from £30 +vat.
- A choice of dedicated high quality conference and meeting rooms for six to 150 delegates, or a lecture theatre seating up to 450 delegates.
- Fully integrated personal computer pod with screen and projector or 50" Plasma TVs and onsite technical support.
- Notepads, stationery and flipcharts.
- Complimentary wi-fi.
- Digital signage.
- Access to the business hub and executive lounge for breaks and informal meetings.
- Two course seated hot and cold buffet lunch (minimum of 15 delegates) or a finger buffet served in your room.
- Morning and afternoon healthy snacks and indulgent treats.
- Retro sweets and fruit baskets.
- Unlimited Fairtrade tea, freshly ground coffee, fruit juice and smoothies.
- A dedicated conference coordinator to help you on the day.
- Discounted city centre parking for all delegates.