Falmouth Cornwall Plus
Perfectly located for spectacular beaches, hidden creeks and artistic heritage; set on the stunning 100-acre Penryn Campus, Cornwall Plus is the ideal venue for your conference, corporate event, ceremony, special interest group or team residential.
With a mix of modern and historic buildings, 1500 en-suite bedrooms, and 40 plus contemporary meeting and event spaces and high end audio visual equipment, we can make your meeting, conference or special interest event unique and tailored to you.
In addition to our meeting rooms, there are plenty of activities in our state-of-the-art Sports Centre, or you could take a walk through our beautiful heritage gardens to ensure a healthy, memorable and productive time.
Cornwall Plus are silver winners of the Cornwall Tourism Awards 2017 for International Visitor Experience and have a 4* campus accommodation and service grading with Visit England.Enquire about this Venue
Location and Transport information
GETTING TO PENRYN CAMPUS
SatNav: TR10 9AJ.
By Car - Penryn Campus is located off the A39, signposted ‘University Campus Penryn‘. On campus, follow signs to Glasney Lodge.
By Bus - Megabuses stop in Falmouth, with U1/U2 buses stopping at The Moor for onward travel to campus.
By Train - First Great Western operates services to/from Truro, with rail links to Penryn/Falmouth. You can walk from Penryn Station, but taxis are preferable.
By Taxi - Abacus (01326) 212141 and Falmouth Taxis (01326) 312181 offer local services, including airport transfers.
By Air – There are flights from Newquay Airport to all major UK airports and direct flights to many European destinations.
Car Parking - There are over 1,000 car parking space on campus.
|Summary of facilities and capacities|
Availability from the last week in June to the first week in September each year
Accommodation - 1,100 Double En-Suite and 300 Twin En-Suite
|Theatre style (maximum)||600|
|Cabaret style (maximum)||300|
|Exam style (maximum)||150|
|Boardroom style (maximum)||30|
|Exhibition space (sq metres)||750|
|Banquets & formal dinner (maximum)||200|
|University style bedrooms (max)||1400|
|Day delegate rates from||£36.00|
|B&B rates from||£49.00|
The vibrant and impressive Penryn Campus is ideally situated between the vibrant port of Falmouth and historic town of Penryn and is an ideal base to explore the spectacular seaside county of Cornwall.
Our accommodation is exclusively available during July and August and is set within a residential village which is nestled amongst tranquil historical gardens, an 18th century manor house and host of onsite campus facilities.
Whatever your residential or conference needs, our Event Management Service offers a bespoke, professional package, from programming your event and marketing, through to the welcoming and administration of delegates, to ensure your event or residential runs smoothly, and that guests have all the information they need for their visit.
Special group rates are available with a choice of both catered and self-catered meal packages.
Your group will also benefit from our links with local tourist attractions and activity providers, receiving our Cornwall Plus Saver Card with discounted entry to attractions across the county.
We proudly fly the Green Flag Award for our stunning Campus grounds and gardens, and are committed to making our campus more sustainable.
Glasney Rooms and Glasney Flats are set within the beautiful grounds of the Penryn Campus. With everything in easy reach, guests can enjoy breakfast at our Stannary restaurant, lunch or tea at our Koofi Café, pick up essentials in the shop, explore the campus gardens, admire the mix of modern and historical buildings and spot the best vantage point for views over the Fal Estuary. Our facilities include:
- 24-Hour Reception – Our friendly team are available 24/7 to ensure you have a great stay
- Bespoke Packages - Self-Catered and Catered options available
- Event Management – Offering dedicated Event Management to ensure a hassle-free stay
- Koofi Café - Sits behind Reception, serving delicious pizza, light bites, drinks and alcohol.
- Laundry Facilities – Perfect for our longer staying guests
- Library - Everyone is welcome to visit our Penryn Campus Library in the Exchange building.
- Performance Studios – Purpose-built performance spaces available for hire
- Shop – A convenience store stocking a wide range of holiday essentials.
- Sports Centre - A Gym, Sports Hall and Studio with a varied programme of classes
- Stannary Kitchen - Offering a wide range of fresh hot and cold dishes, catering for all tastes
- Sustainability – We are focused on sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint where possible
- Tremough House and Gardens - Our stunning, award winning gardens are open for all to enjoy.