Visiting the Showcase is the perfect way to make your next event fit for success. Academic venues offer a huge choice of cutting-edge and historic event facilities, all over the UK and you can meet around 30 of them in March.
Our VIP meeting hub allows you to set up one-to-one meetings with the key venues you want to meet, ensuring you get the most out of your time and don't miss the venues you want to connect with.
- Conference AstonBook a meeting
- ConferenceHertfordshireBook a meeting
- Event ExeterBook a meeting
- GCU Glasgow Conference and EventsBook a meeting
- Goldsmiths, University of LondonBook a meeting
- Imago VenuesBook a meeting
- Imperial Venues, Imperial College LondonBook a meeting
- Keele University Events and ConferencingBook a meeting
- King's VenuesBook a meeting
- Lancaster Conferences +Book a meeting
- Leicester ConferencesBook a meeting
- Liberty LivingBook a meeting
- Northumbria UniversityBook a meeting
- Nottingham ConferencesBook a meeting
- Queen Mary University of LondonBook a meeting
- Royal Agricultural UniversityBook a meeting
- The Royal SocietyBook a meeting
- The University of LiverpoolBook a meeting
- The University of ManchesterBook a meeting
- Unique Venues BirminghamBook a meeting
- University St AndrewsBook a meeting
- University of LeedsBook a meeting
- University of PortsmouthBook a meeting
- University of SalfordBook a meeting
- University of West LondonBook a meeting
- University of WestminsterBook a meeting
- University of WolverhamptonBook a meeting
- Warwick ConferencesBook a meeting
Get ready for the most practical and fun programme yet. Our free to attend program features punchy, 20-minute sessions that will teach you valuable skills in double-quick time. Our programme of learning sessions brings you:
- Tips and updates on events innovations and how to be fit for success
- Ideas for creating purposeful events that really engage your audience
- Develop your knowledge and stay ahead of the emerging trends
Event organisation: Thinking outside the box
There are all sorts of things to consider when hosting an event, from the catering and the entertainment, to the guestlist and the all-important budget. In this session hosted by Charlotte Russell of PA Life, we will discuss some helpful tips and advice for event organisers in the industry. The panellists include: Nicky Brown, Director, Arctic Fox Events, Kay West, Events Sales Manager, House of Commons and Samina Azam, Executive Assistant, Coca-Cola European Partners.
Where it's taking place
The Academic Venue Showcase 2019 will be held at the ILEC Conference Centre at the Ibis London Earls Court Hotel, on Tuesday 19 March. The venue offers superb accessibility for exhibitors and visitors alike, by tube, road or rail.
A three minute walk from West Brompton tube station, ILEC also features onsite car parking and excellent hotel accommodation. As a purpose-built venue-hotel, ILEC has a dedicated exhibition space that is big enough to accommodate all exhibitors and seminars on a single floor. It’s easy to navigate and creates a buzzing show-floor atmosphere.