Top speakers join Showcase line-up
Leading events professionals have joined the education programme at the Academic Venue Showcase 2019, organiser Academic Venue Solutions today announced. The free exhibition, which takes place on 19 March at the ILEC Conference Centre in London, has been designed to teach valuable skills and share the latest industry knowledge.
“As well as our supreme collection of venues, this is another great reason to attend the Showcase next month.” said Natalie Williamson, General Manager at Academic Venue Solutions. “The Showcase is the perfect opportunity to discover some hidden gems and forge new relationships in one focused day. Attendees can benefit from some free professional development delivered by industry professionals.”
Alongside the opportunity to speak to around 30 venues, five event professionals have joined the education programme. The topics include:
- Charlotte Russell, PA Life - Hosted panel discussion on; Event organisation, thinking outside the box
- Mark Cooper, IACC - Food and beverage trends and insights
- Katie Crocombe, 52eight3 - For tech’s sake, finding the right event tech supplier for your event
- Ian Kelsall, insight6 - Delivering a memorable customer experience
- Matt Fabyonic, Glisser - A simple approach to measuring event return on investment
Visiting the Showcase is a fantastic opportunity for event organisers to hold one-to-one meetings with the exhibitors in the VIP Meeting Hub, away from the hustle and bustle of the exhibition.
The Showcase is free to attend for event professionals, and is packed with exceptional venues. For more information and to register go to our Showcase page.