Explore Keele in the Spring!
Meet with us during Easter Vacation* in Keele Hall or across Campus and you can receive our Classic DDR for £36 per person plus VAT (reduced from £46.00).
Facilities available across the campus;
Chancellors building can offer conferences for up to 400 people, exhibition space and syndicate rooms.
Dorothy Hodgkin has a 226 tiered theatre, 152 tiered theatre and syndicate rooms
Banquet dinners available at Keele Hall
Sports facilities and campus running and walk routes are available
We have a national collection of flowering cherries
- Main meeting space
- Audiovisual equipment which includes a data projector, laptop/PC. (PA and microphone in larger spaces)
- Flipchart, pens and paper
- Reliable Wi-Fi
- Refreshments served on arrival, mid-morning and afternoon and all include:
- Fresh coffee, a selection of teas, orange juice, citrus infused water, seasonal fruit bowl, energy boosting seeds and nuts.
- On arrival freshly baked pastries
- Mid-morning and afternoon cakes, cookies or bakes
- 2 course hot and cold buffet lunch
Minimum numbers of 20, available on selected dates during Easter vacation, applies to new bookings only.