Academic Venue Solutions Business Support and Training Packages
BUSINESS SUPPORT AND TRAINING PACKAGES
As an industry, we need to build and prepare for the future, to retain and support existing staff and when recruiting new people.
As we all move into the whole new world, post Covid, it will be even more important for your venue and your team to shine bright.
Customers will also be operating in a changing landscape – let’s make sure your teams are ready to deliver for them.
There is distinct advantages of training both teams and individuals, especially in this current business climate, which I believe be summed up below:-
- Improved employee performance = better customer satisfaction = more opportunity = ROI
Your customers know, from the first interaction how well your staff are trained in their role. Training helps give staff focus, confidence, structure and process offering greater customer experience and customers desire to return.
- Employee satisfaction & retention – if employees have been on long term furlough, will your team be fully engaged with your business, your objectives and forward plans for themselves and the business? Training your staff can help you retain them and is a valuable method to keep employees engaged, inspired and informed, and keep your business ahead of the curve.
- ROI, simple processes to measure success and positive outcomes. ROI can be easily demonstrated, for example through effective enquiry handling training achieving improved conversion, better diary management and increased enquiries.
It’s imperative to be business ready – our wonderful industry will return, already strong discussions about vaccine and the impacts that will have on UK/World return to normal.
We passionately believe we can help and support your business to be on your A Game and ready for action when the return to business happens and with this in mind I am pleased to be able to share with you these exciting new opportunities for training and support through your membership of Academic Venue Solutions.
Developed exclusively in partnership with Paje Consultancy and the Revenue Partnership as a direct result of consultation with our members and feedback received, these targeted opportunities have been created with the purpose of supporting you during these unprecedented times using a team of highly experienced professionals and industry specific trainers.
Designed with a flexible approach to accommodate online learning at your own pace and realistically priced to acknowledge the challenging situation everyone is faced with at this time surrounding budgets. Our aim is to help you and your teams grow in confidence over the coming weeks and prepare you all to come back even stronger.
Our brand-new online learning packages include:
- Sales Office Excellence - Focused Conference & Event enquiry handling best practice working to industry and BDRC benchmarking criteria. For more information Click Here
Invest in the engine room of your business… the team who can make the difference to your targets and profitability. The first-person people speak to when they want to book an event so the first impression for your venue before a client even sees your sparkling reception desk! Make sure your enquiry handling team are first class and the rest will follow!
Covered in 9 x one-hour interactive workshops, along with 1-1 support. Course completed over 12 weeks including introduction, 9 modules and assessments.
- Ready 2 Return – Perfect for your Sales and Marketing teams… everything you need to start preparing to return to the marketplace stronger and maximise business opportunities. For more information Click Here
Bi-weekly 90-minute interactive Sales & Marketing workshops, prepared and delivered live on a virtual platform by Paje Learning & Development Academy, designed around getting your proactive team ready to return. Aimed at developing your team’s skills and expertise, expanding your knowledge on a range of innovative subjects, plus improving sales and marketing strategies and plans. Supported with assignments and objective setting and 1-1 support. Create your own individual action plan bespoke to your venue with our professional assistance.
- iRevenue - Suitable for C&E teams managers, Sales and Marketing, Operations Managers and General Managers looking to increase their knowledge of revenue management and Revenue managers looking to develop new and effective pricing strategies. Self-paced online training modules. For more information Click Here
Supporting your commercial and revenue teams so they are upskilled and confident in making calculated decisions about your business pricing strategy.
Includes custom built training courses, revenue management leadership training courses and opportunity to access ‘second opinion’ real life revenue management queries in your business.
Invitations to scheduled panel discussion with industry experts, and quiz to test learning at the end of each module and that all important certification upon completion of the course
**Margaret Harris from The Revenue Partnership will be presenting one of our weekly zoom sessions soon to provide more information on this subject and share best practice advice.
Our bespoke Venue outsource and support package:
- Outsourcing & Support
In these difficult and unprecedented times, maybe you need a helping hand. Perhaps you’ve had to make some very difficult decisions and close your business for a short time in order to reduce costs or reduced the team and need a proactive sales and marketing provision. For more information Click Here
We have put together a number of outsource and support packages outlined below that could help you. From covering your phones and answering enquiries to maintaining a marketing and social media presence to keeping in touch with your customers and provide a seamless transition in preparation for your venue re-opening. We are delighted to offer Academic Venue Solutions members a 10% discount on the published rates shown by quoting AVS10 and we are also happy to discuss group rates for teams of over 5 people.